Resident Evil 3 Board Game
- Cooperative campaign board game for 1-4 players
- Playable in solo mode
- Inspired by the original Resident Evil 3 video game
- Play as Jill, Carlos, Mikhail, or Nikolai
- Tension deck will keep you on your toes
- 2 boss monsters face the grave digger and nemesis stage two
- Officially licensed
- Builds on the survival horror engine of the Resident Evil 2
The Resident Evil 3 Board Game builds on the survival horror engine that kept players of Resident Evil 2: The Board Game on the edge of their seats. Each time you play, random and unpredictable events will force you to make tough choices that change your game. Discover new scenarios and locations as you explore, navigating the locked doors, barricades, and raging fires that stand between you and survival.
High-Performance Board Game
Explore Racoon City as a terrifying open world on your tabletop. If you and your fellow survivors can find the parts to repair the cable car, you may just make it out alive. Maybe. Navigate spine-tingling scenarios while scavenging what you can. Your search for key items will take you through iconic locations like Raccoon City Police Department and Saint Michael’s Clock Tower. You will be attacked by Zombie Dogs, Drain Deimos, and even worse monsters at every turn, and Nemesis is never far behind. You will need to work together to stand a chance.
Gives You A Playful Adrenaline Rush
Each character has unique rules for you to get to grips with as you navigate a city overrun by the infected. And you would better do it fast because every decision counts. As you search, discover precious items, new locations, and unexpected obstacles. Encounter random events that force decisions that change the course of your campaign, transforming your experience each time you play. All the while, the tension deck will keep you on your toes, evolving with your choices but that’s not all. The city's danger level is rising. The higher it gets, the more lethal your enemies become.
- Resident Evil 3 Board Game
- 28 x Plastic Minis, Highly Detailed (Including Nemesis Stage One and Two)
- 20 x Double-Sided Game Board Tiles
- 60 x Terrain Elements
- 208 x Cards
- 4 x Player Health Track dials
- 11 x Tracker Dials
- 6 x Dice
- 82 x Tokens
- Rulebook and Scenario Book