Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition is a fill-in-the-blank party game for kids and adults to play together.
This is a brand new game written in consultation with child development experts and playtested with thousands of families. Kids get to engage in absurd wordplay with adults, and adults get to laugh at cards like “Filling my butt with spaghetti.”
- The game is simple. One player asks a question from a black card, and everyone answers with their funniest white card.
- Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition is a new fill-in-the-blank comedy game that’s just like Cards Against Humanity, but it’s made for kids and adults to play together.
- It’s not just the regular game with all the adult stuff taken out. We rewrote the whole thing and playtested it with thousands of families.
- Includes 600 cards packed with groundbreaking toilet humor, such as “Filling my butt with spaghetti” and “A cloud that rains diarrhea.”
- Recommended for kids and adults ages 8 and up. Don’t worry, there’s no adult content.